Thursday 29 July 2021
Dubai real estate transactions jump to AED11.11 billion in May

Latest News

India on UK's red list; no quarantine for vaccinated EU & US travellers

Australian athletes in isolation as American pole vaulter contract COVID-19

Abu Dhabi announces AED3000 fine for breaching sterilisation hour rules

Flights from India, Pakistan to UAE remain suspended till 31 July

Dubai real estate transactions jump to AED11.11 billion in May

timestampJun 20, 2021 authorAlShorts Web Desk

Dubai recorded 4,429 real estate transactions in May, the highest since March 2017. The Dubai Land Department (DLD) stated the transactions valued at AED11.11 billion, a good 1.4% more than April. Around 77% of the sales transactions were for apartments, while the other 23% were for villa/townhouses. The Emirate witnessed 20,989 real estate sale transactions worth AED47.19 billion from January to May.

Latest News

India on UK's red list; no quarantine for vaccinated EU & US travellers

Australian athletes in isolation as American pole vaulter contract COVID-19

Abu Dhabi announces AED3000 fine for breaching sterilisation hour rules

Flights from India, Pakistan to UAE remain suspended till 31 July

advertisement

More News

dubai-encourage-residents-to-invest-in-real-estate-with-huge-incentives

Dubai encourage residents to invest in real estate with huge incentives

Dubai encourage residents to invest in real estate with huge incentivesMay 24, 2021
Read More
dubai-records-usd1.1-billion-in-property-transactions-past-week

Dubai records USD1.1 billion in property transactions past week

Dubai records USD1.1 billion in property transactions past weekMay 22, 2021
Read More
emaar-properties-reported-aed7.115-billion-in-property-sales-in-2021-q1

Emaar Properties reports AED7.115 billion in property sales in 2021 Q1

Emaar Properties reports AED7.115 billion in property sales in 2021 Q1May 12, 2021
Read More
dubai-registers-real-estate-deals-worth-aed3.4-billion

Dubai registers real estate deals worth AED3.4 billion

Dubai registers real estate deals worth AED3.4 billion May 06, 2021
Read More
sharjah's-real-estate-witnesses-84.9percent-growth-in-first-quarter-of-2021

Sharjah’s real estate witnesses 84.9% growth in first quarter of 2021

Sharjah’s real estate witnesses 84.9% growth in first quarter of 2021Apr 26, 2021
Read More
dubai-records-aed3.8-billion-in-real-estate-transactions-this-week

Dubai records AED3.8 billion in real-estate transactions this week

Dubai records AED3.8 billion in real-estate transactions this weekApr 22, 2021
Read More
uae's-real-estate-transactions-show-upbeat-market-outlook-despite-pandemic

UAE’s real estate transactions show upbeat market outlook despite pandemic

UAE’s real estate transactions show upbeat market outlook despite pandemicApr 19, 2021
Read More
dubai-records-aed4.3-billion-worth-of-realty-transactions

Dubai records AED4.3 billion worth of realty transactions

Dubai records AED4.3 billion worth of realty transactionsApr 16, 2021
Read More
emaar-properties-approves-10percent-dividend-distribution-for-2020

Emaar Properties approves 10% dividend distribution for 2020

Emaar Properties approves 10% dividend distribution for 2020Apr 12, 2021
Read More
indian-real-estate-industry-saw-a-sharp-rise-by-12percent

Indian real estate industry saw a sharp rise by 12%

Indian real estate industry saw a sharp rise by 12% Apr 09, 2021
Read More

AVAILABLE ON